søndag 30. september 2012

Down to you

The scorching tale of one girl, two brothers and a love triangle…that’s not.

Olivia Townsend is nothing special. She’s just a girl working her way through college so she can return home to help her father run his business. She’s determined not to be the second woman in his life to abandon him, even if it means putting her own life on hold. To Olivia, it’s clear what she must do. Plain and simple. Black and white.

But clear becomes complicated when she meets Cash and Nash Davenport. They’re brothers. Twins.
Cash is everything she’s always wanted in a guy. He’s a dangerous, sexy bad boy who wants her in his bed at any cost. He turns her insides to mush and, with just one kiss, makes her forget why he’s no good for her.

Nash is everything she’s ever needed in a guy. He’s successful, responsible and intensely passionate. But he’s taken. Very taken, by none other than Marissa, Liv’s rich, beautiful cousin. That doesn’t stop Olivia from melting every time he looks at her, though. With just one touch, he makes her forget why they can never be together.

Black and white turns to shades of gray when Olivia discovers the boys are hiding something, something that should make her run as far and as fast as she can. But it’s too late to run. Olivia’s already involved. And in love. With both of them.

Both brothers make her heart tremble. Both brothers set her body on fire.

She wants them both.

And they want her.

How will she ever choose between them?



Author: M. Leighton
Pages: 216
Reading time: 6.5 hours

Where do I start? WOW comes first and LEAVE ME SO I CAN READ ALONE are a close second.

M. Leighton has done it again, she has written yet another incredible book that is just absolutely stunning... Every time I read a new book from her I am equally shocked at how much better and hotter the books are.

This book gets you in flames at the first chapter. I was so red in the face and totally hot that I had to put the pad down in two seconds after reading the first two chapters. I've never been so embarrassed for the person I read about that I must put down my pad, but there were a couple of times I shouted OMG aloud to put my book. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy after reading this book.

And then to the people in the book....

Olivia: She is just the most fortunate girl I know. She has had a tough time in the past, and living with her cousin, thanks to her uncle. She seems shy at first, but she has a fire in her just waiting to get out.

Chashe: he is the first of the twin we meet and is definitely the hottest guy I've read about in a long time. He is a bad boy on the outside and he always has a comment in reserve that makes you just want to swoon on your feet ... But you can see a different side of him in between and he is very kind and helpful. He has secrets and is hiding something very important.

Nash: He is more of the kind, decent, and handsome boy. He must be a lawyer and seems quiet and very kind. But he has a bad boy side. He can charm and hide anything that might be important for the rest of the threesome.

The book is just amazing. I fell in love with the book and read it again right away.
I sat and guessed what secrets these two is hidden, and it is built on a couple of pretty special and rare disputes. You think she's going to choose one, but then turns again, also it suddenly becomes a completely different angle of the story.

The best part is that we are not finished with the story yet and I'm excited like a little kid for the next book.

The title I do not know what its means, but may be I have missed something. Reading it one more time so maybe I find out after I’m done.  

The cover is just HOT!!!! Love it, and the body? OMG!!! Mmmmmmmm..... I'm drooling,  and what I would do to have the woman hands on that hot body...

The book gets 6 of 6.... IT HAS EVERYTHING! Drama, action, lots of hot sex and a few scenes where a couple of tears laid in the corner of my eye..

Recommended this book for anyone who likes hot guys and action...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar