lørdag 21. juli 2012

Kane Richards Must Die

After an unexpected transfer to the States for her senior year, Suranne's new friends give her just one instruction: stay away from Kane Richards.
According to everyone, he's a heartless playboy concerned only for himself. With one glance, it's easy to see why he gets away with it. But things aren't always what they seem, especially when he sets his sights on her and whispers that she's different.
Despite all the red flags, Suranne considers whether or not his intentions are genuine or if she's simply another name on his list.
In the process, she may just uncover the real Kane Richards. But, when it comes down to it, the real Kane Richards may not want to be found. Filled with raw emotion, Kane Richards Must Die explores relationships, trust, love, and what can happen when life takes an unexpected turn.

Author: Shanice Williams
Pages: 272
Reading time: 9 hours

I`m not quite sure what to say about this book. I enjoyed it very much and there is a good story her. Do not know if it's because I have read this type of books in the past and that its hard to find a book that I now love and maybe I`m tierd of this genre. But do you like badboys and the sweet good girl? Then this is a story for you. Kane is changing a lot in this book, while Suranne I do not know much about already, varies a little. We do not know how she really is and how she behaved before she came to the United States. So it is difficult to understand what is new behavior and what is normal for her.

The author writes in a good way and I like that she shares the POV between the two. This means that we understand much better Kane and his reasons for the way he acts. There are some sad things that happens in the book that make the tears rolled down my cheek.

Buy and enjoy yourselves with a good story about two people who are made ​​for each other.

The cover I do not understand very much. It`s a high school locker, but the note?
And the title? Not a wary nice one. And I don`t understand it, anyone??

My grade: 4/6



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar