mandag 2. april 2012

Ethereal

Sixteen year-old, Skyla Messenger is a dead girl walking.
When her newly remarried mother moves the family to Paragon Island, to a house that is rumored to be haunted, Skyla finds refuge in Logan Oliver, a boy who shares her unique ability to read minds.
Skyla discovers Logan holds the answers to the questions she’s been looking for, but Logan’s reluctance to give her the knowledge she desires leaves her believing Logan has a few secrets of his own.
Skyla’s bloodlines may just be connected to the most powerful angelic beings that roam the earth, and the more she knows, the more danger she seems to be in.
Suddenly an entire faction of earthbound angels wants her dead, at least she still has Logan, or does she?



Author: Addison Moore
Reading time: 1 Day

Falling in love is a lot like death. It chooses you. It decides the moment and the chain of events that will preclude the precise intersection of lofe in which it occurs. It uses you – treats you as though you where malleable in tis warm pliable hands. It doesn`t bother to ask if you want it, or need it, ust fills the gaping hole of destiny`s design.
Love. My world blooms with its beautiful never – ending ache. I would give all of my blood to my enemies to have it completely – if I knew it would satisfy them – if I could live whitout it. But I know the resolution. I know the end of the story before it ever begins. I must shoose love. And for this, I will surely die.
It is that time in my life – a time for love and a time for death. Fate had interwined the two, bereaved of any mercy. It is in the arcitecture of my being, the infrastructure. The pillars of my life had been established long ago – the blueprint written in my bloodlines.

This book is the first book in the series Celestra series. 
The book is interesting and I like the new angle the author has made ​​about angels. 

Hearts: <3 <3 <3 <3



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar